Happy 31 weeks and 5 days to me and little babe. The prior weeks have been fast and busy. I can slowly see that it’s starting to seem like the weeks are longer as we get closer and I get more anxious to meet our little one. While I still feel like I have a list a mile long to complete before baby gets here I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. The nursery is coming together and in a few weeks we have my shower, which I am so excited for. I just want to wash and organize everything so badly. The third trimester is interested because it’s like I am just waiting to get really uncomfortable and miserable. Right now I still feel pretty good and I am enjoying being pregnant. I have slowly started to have random nights I can’t sleep well and times I feel like my stomach can’t expand another inch. I am trying to focus on the good though instead of what doesn’t feel good. There are a few random things lately I have been thinking “no one tells you that before you get pregnant”… like:
- You are going to get charlie horses in your legs. Like you are going to wake up in the middle of the night from you sleep screaming and your husband is going to think there is a murderer in your room. True story. Poor Dale, all I could do is point to my leg and say “rub!”. Exercise, LOTS of water and bananas have helped.
- You breasts are randomly going to start leaking. I feel like I should have known this, maybe, but I didn’t think it would happen so early. So far it’s just that awkward I don’t have to wear a bra to bed but I wake up with spots all over my shirt. Fun stuff.
- You will feel like there isn’t enough water in the world. I seriously wake up in the middle of the night and chug an entire bottle of water super fast. Maybe that isn’t weird for some people but I have never been able to drink anything fast before now.
- Don’t eat right before bed. Just trust me. If you want your food to stay down don’t lay down.
- You will notice every pregnant person around you. I don’t even mean to but I am just always looking at everyone’s belly. Dale and I had our first baby classes last week. It was kind of funny to see so many pregnant women in one place.
The pictures below were taken closer to the end of my 29th week, in case you were really concerned with how my bump is growing. This dress is seriously the softest and comfiest maternity dresses. As I get further along maternity jeans start to make my belly hurt when I wear them all day. Casual dresses like this are so ideal for me right now. PinkBlush has the cutest maternity outfits with everything from casual to more dressy for that future maternity picture shoot. Be sure to check my instagram: @bluebirdthetruebird for a PinkBlush giveaway going on right now!